Join us this week for worship at 10:30.
Scripture: 2 Kings 5:1-14
Sermon: Too Good to Be True?, Rev. Donna Pritchard preaching
Focus: We make faith too difficult/complex
This Week’s Music
- Prelude: Allegretto (Symphonie #5), C. M. Widor (1844 – 1937); Jonas Nordwall, organist
- Introit: Jesus Loves Me, John Ness Beck; The Cherubs and Sound Seekers Choirs, Vanessa Unger & Ronnee Edwards, directors
- Anthem: Lord, Listen To Your Children Praying, Ken Medema; The Chancel Choir, Erick Lichte, conductor
- Offertory: Deposuit Potentes from Magnificat, J. S. Bach; Carl Moe, soloist
- Postlude: Psalm 19, Bendetto Marcello (1686 – 1739);
Carl Moe, the offertory soloist today, is one of our two Music Interns. The Music Intern Program is funded from interest from the Allen Endowment and by contributions from individuals and families. Carl is a student at Portland State University where he is studying vocal performance.