Adults 50+, this is our group just for you! This group created for “Baby Boomers” (and their parents), is all about understanding the choices we face as we age and making to most of an active and healthy life.
We meet on Saturday mornings from 10:30 – Noon and bring in experts to provide information and directly answer your questions on topics such as:
- Your retirement living choices, types of communities in the Portland metro area
- Health care, getting the most out of Medicare and your supplemental plan options
- Legal affairs, helping you plan wills, trusts, advance directives, powers of attorney and the like
- Prudent financial planning for retirement, how to ensure you don’t outlive your money
- Understanding memory loss such as dementia and Alzheimer’s
- For Baby Boomers, how to take over and care for your parents when roles reverse
JOIN US SATURDAY, AUGUST 22 FOR A DISCUSSION OF DIET AND HYDRATION!
Dr. Cheryl Bittle will lead a discussion of proper nutrition for seniors. She will talk about the importance of hydration as well. How many glasses of water do you drink per day? Do you know how many ounces of water you should intake each 24 hours? Come hear Cheryl answer the question and many others.
Saturday, August 22
10:30AM – Noon, Fireside Room
See you there!
If you want to learn more about this adult fellowship group please email Mark Ohlson at First Church.