Fourth Sunday of Easter
Sermon: “A Miraculous Catch”, Rev. Donna Pritchard preaching
Scripture: John 21:1-19
This Week’s Music
- Prelude: Balm in Gilead; Anderson; Shelly Edwards, pianist
- Postlude: Come Thou Almighty King; L. Larson; Shelly Edwards, pianist
- Prelude: Chanat de Bonheur ; Edwin H. Lamare (1865 – 1934); Jonas Nordwall, organist
- Anthem: My Shepherd Will Supply My Need; Arr. Mack Wilberg; The Chancel Choir; Erick Lichte, conductor
- Offertory: For So Hath the Lord from Saint Paul Felix Mendelssohn; Jonathan Green & André Flynn, duet
- Postlude: Rondo Capriccio Edwin H. Lamare (1865 – 1934); Jonas Nordwall, organist
We extend a special welcome to our visitors. First United Methodist Church of Portland declares that we will be an advocate for peace in our local communities and world. As a Reconciling Congregation, members of this congregation have pledged to welcome and support all who want to worship with us, regardless of race, gender, class or sexual orientation.
Visit the Coffee Hour after worship today for a tasty treat, good coffee, and lively conversation. It is a great opportunity to learn more about the people and programs of First Church.