Second Sunday after Pentecost | Father’s Day | Pride Parade
JUNE SERMON SERIES | “Ordinary Grace”
Sermon:“Grace in the Family”, Rev. Donna Pritchard, preaching
Scripture: Psalm 100
This Week’s Music
- Prelude: This is My Father’s World; Richard Williamson; Shelly Edwards, pianist
- Postlude: This is My Father’s World; Arr. Alex-Zsolt; Shelly Edwards, pianist
- Prelude: Jubilation; Fred Gramann; The Sanctuary Bells; Kris Sparks, director
- Anthem: O How Amiable; R. Vaughan Williams; The Summer Choir; Carol McMahon-Young, associate conductor
- Offertory: Grabriel’s Oboe; Ennio Morricone; arr. Kevin McChesney; The Sanctuary Bells
- Postlude: Zephers; Marcel Dupre; Jonas Nordwall, organist
We extend a special welcome to our visitors. First United Methodist Church of Portland declares that we will be an advocate for peace in our local communities and world. As a Reconciling Congregation, members of this congregation have pledged to welcome and support all who want to worship with us, regardless of race, gender, class or sexual orientation.
Visit the Coffee Hour after worship today for a tasty treat, good coffee, and lively conversation. It is a great opportunity to learn more about the people and programs of First Church.