Twenty Second Sunday after Pentecost
All Saint’s Sunday
Sermon: A Good Death, Rev. Donna Pritchard, preaching
Scripture: Psalm 23
This Week’s Music
- Prelude: Gather Us In. Mark Hayes; Shelly Edwards, pianist
- Postlude: For All the Saints; John Innes; Shelly Edwards, pianist
- Prelude: ‘Chorale in E; César Franck; Jonas Nordwall, Organist
- Anthem: When the Saints Go Marching In; Arr.John Rutter; The Chancel Choir; Joshua Kingsley, Clarinet, Goerge Reinmiller, Trombone, Nathan Dwornicki, Bass, Greg Henion, percussion; Erick Lichte, conductor
- Offertory: Down By the Riverside; The Chancel Choir; Nathan Dwornicki, Bass, Erick Lichte, Conductor
- Postlude: Toccata on ‘For All the Saints’; John West, Jonas Nordwall, organist
We extend a special welcome to our visitors. First United Methodist Church of Portland declares that we will be an advocate for peace in our local communities and world. As a Reconciling Congregation, members of this congregation have pledged to welcome and support all who want to worship with us, regardless of race, gender, class or sexual orientation.
Visit the Coffee Hour after worship today for a tasty treat, good coffee, and lively conversation. It is a great opportunity to learn more about the people and programs of First Church.