The organized unit of United Methodist women shall be a community of women whose purpose is……
……to know God and to experience personal freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ.
……to develop a creative supportive fellowship.
……to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
- Tabitha Sewing Circle – Meets the first Monday of each month from 10:00 to 4:00 PM in Room 202.
- Ruth Circle – Meets the third Wednesday of each month at noon in Room 202. Bring a sack lunch. Dessert and beverage is provided.
- Circle of Friends – Meets the fourth Wednesday of each month at noon in Room 204. Bring a sack lunch. Dessert and beverage is provided.
- Naomi Circle – Meets the fourth Thursday of each month at Terwilliger
- Epiphany Women – Meets the first Monday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Fireside Room. An intergenerational women’s group, Epiphany Women grew out of last fall’s Women’s Retreat. The group meets for spiritual growth, personal sharing, support, laughter, learning, service and friendship.
UMW UNIT GATHERINGS
UMW Unit Gatherings are the first Wednesday of each month. The meeting is at 10:00 AM in the Fireside Room for a business meeting followed by a program at 11:00 AM There is a brown bag lunch at noon in the Fireside Room.
Lunch (please bring cash to pay for your meal)
Meet at Albertina Kerr for the last meeting of the fiscal year
Contact: Linda Anderson that you will be attending
Project: Repair sanctuary pew pads
Chairs: Kay Ward and Erin Riley