The organized unit of United Methodist women shall be a community of women whose purpose is……
……to know God and to experience personal freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ.
……to develop a creative supportive fellowship.
……to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
- Tabitha Sewing Circle – Meets the first Monday of each month from 10:00 to 4:00 PM in Room 202.
- Ruth Circle – Meets the third Wednesday of each month at noon in Room 202. Bring a sack lunch. Dessert and beverage is provided.
- Circle of Friends – Meets the fourth Wednesday of each month at noon in Room 204. Bring a sack lunch. Dessert and beverage is provided.
- Naomi Circle – Meets the fourth Thursday of each month at Terwilliger
- Epiphany Women – Epiphany Women was born from the first Women’s Retreat five years ago, when we discovered what power there is in getting together across generational boundaries as women of the church. This fall, join us on Saturday, October 14, from 8:30 am-10 am in the Fireside Room for a Potluck Breakfast and time to connect with women OF ALL AGES. We share a meal and conversation, and other activities. To receive email notifications, contact Marcey Balcomb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UMW UNIT GATHERINGS
UMW Unit Gatherings are the first Wednesday of each month. The meeting is at 10:00 AM in the Fireside Room for a business meeting followed by a program at 11:00 AM There is a brown bag lunch at noon in the Fireside Room.